BLACK FRIDAY SALE - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE FOR ANY PURCHASE OF KING COFFEE 3IN1 INSTANT
***To apply this discount, double the quantity you want to purchase in the shopping cart and it will automatically be applied at checkout***
KING COFFEE 3 IN 1 INSTANT: Each stick included a signature blend of coffee powder, nondairy creamer, and sugar
TOP-QUALITY EXPERIENCE: Selected from the best coffee beans of the famous region in Vietnam - Buon Ma Thuot, King Coffee 3-in-1 Instant will bring you a delicious and incredibly aromatic cup of coffee.
QUICK & EASY: Add 1 stick of KC 3in1 Instant coffee to 75ml of hot water, stir well for 10 seconds and you'll have a delicious cup of coffee to enjoy.
FLEXIBLE PACKAGE DESIGN: Our 3 in 1 instant coffee package design is perfect so that consumers can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee anywhere—in an instant.
OUR PRODUCT VALUE: King Coffee is the result of more than two decades of experience, through countless hardships and challenges. Our Coffee satisfies 4 criteria: (1) high quality, (2) appreciating local coffee’s distinctive features, (3) suitable for multiple-preparation methods, and (4) transparently procuring from renowned raw coffee material areas.
Product Origin: Vietnam
Product Packing: 6 sticks x 0.56oz (16g)
Product Main Ingredients: Soluble Arabica & Robusta coffee, non-dairy creamer, sugar.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer; the humidity can cause moisture and infiltrate the packaging.
- Avoid warm spots: the oven or in cabinets that get hot from exposure to sunlight or cooking equipment.
- Keep your coffee in an airtight container, avoiding direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Empty a sachet/stick of KING COFFEE 3IN1 into a cup. - Add 75 ml of hot water (80oC – 100oC).
- Stir well and ready to serve.
- Use 2 sachets/sticks when served with ice.
Our Brand Story: The key element to King Coffee's success is the product quality. Each coffee bean is the crystallized essence from the sun and the earth, carefully and meticulously chosen from famous coffee material production areas such as Ethiopia, Brazil, Colombia, and Guatemala and especially Vietnam. In our country, Robusta comes from Buon Ma Thuot - Vietnam’s coffee capital; while Arabica comes from Cau Dat (Lam Dong). The best material in combined with King Coffee’s oriental secretly-handed-down recipe makes King Coffee brand - the perfect Coffee King of Vietnam - possible.