- MILD ACIDITY, LONG-LASTING TASTE: KING COFFEE Ground Coffee Premium Blend is made of 100% Arabica Coffee, deliver you to the creative, breakthrough moment and success in life.
- BREW YOUR BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee for your household, starting with finding your favorite roast, blend or flavor. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning cup
- Note: the coffee must drip slowly in order to capture the pure coffee essence.
- OUR PRODUCT VALUE: King Coffee is the result of more than two decades of experience, through countless hardships and challenges. Our Coffee satisfies 4 criteria: (1) high quality, (2) appreciating local coffee’s distinctive features, (3) suitable for multiple-preparation methods and (4) transparently procuring from renowned raw coffee material areas.
- KING COFFEE PREMIUM BLEND are created with the passion and love from the Arabica coffee beans of Cau Dat (Lam Dong, Vietnam) and famous coffee material regions in the world, combined with the mysterious know-how from the East - the Unique gift of Vietnamese coffee experts for your family, friends and co-workers.
Product Origin: Vietnam
Product Packing: (Can 500g)
Product Main Ingredients: Arabica Coffeebr>
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer; the humidity can cause moisture to infiltrate the packaging.
- Avoid warm spots: like the oven or cabinet, where coffee products are easily heated by sunlight or cooking equipment.
- Keep your coffee in an airtight container, avoiding direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Put 3 tablespoons (about 25g) of Premium Blend Ground Coffee into the filter. Gently shake and lock the coffee press inside
- Pour 25 ml boiling water (96oC-100oC) into the filter. Wait until the coffee has fully absorbed water. Add 50 ml of boiling water more into the filter.
- Place the cap. Wait for 5 to 7 minutes for the coffee to drip through the grinds. You may add sugar or condensed milk to taste
***Our Brand Story:
The key element to King Coffee's success is the product quality. Each coffee bean is the crystallized essence from the sun and the earth, carefully and meticulously chosen from famous coffee material production areas such as Ethiopia, Brazil, Colombia, and Guatemala and especially Vietnam. In our country, Robusta comes from Buon Ma Thuot - Vietnam’s coffee capital; while Arabica comes from Cau Dat (Lam Dong). The best material in combined with King Coffee’s oriental secretly-handed-down recipe makes King Coffee brand - the perfect Coffee King of Vietnam - possible