KING COFFEE 3 IN 1 INSTANT:
Each sachet is filled with a blend of coffee powder, nondairy creamer and sugar, enabling your excitement for a full-of-energy new day.
TOP-QUALITY EXPERIENCE: Selected from the best coffee beans of the famous region in Vietnam - Buon Ma Thuot, King Coffee 3 in 1 will bring you a delicious taste and bold aroma cup of coffee.
QUICK & EASY TO BREW: Quickly enjoy this strong instant coffee by adding 75ml of hot water, waiting for 10 seconds, stirring well and the cup is ready to serve. No coffee machine or grinder needed.
FLEXIBLE PACKAGE DESIGN: Our 3 in 1 instant coffee package design is perfect for using at home, office or travel, giving you the freedom to enjoy full-bodied coffee anytime, anywhere—in an instant.
OUR PRODUCT VALUE: King Coffee is the result of more than two decades of experience, through countless hardships and challenges. Our Coffee satisfies 4 criteria: (1) high quality, (2) appreciating local coffee’s distinctive features, (3) suitable for multiple-preparation methods and (4) transparently procuring from renowned raw coffee material areas.
Product Origin: Vietnam
Product Packing: 88 Sticks x 0.56 oz (16g) / Bag
Product Main Ingredients: Soluble Arabica & Robusta coffee, non-dairy creamer, sugar.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer; the humidity can cause moisture and infiltrate the packaging.
- Avoid warm spots: the oven or in cabinets that get hot from exposure to sunlight or cooking equipment.
- Keep your coffee in an airtight container, avoiding direct sunlight or any heat source.
- Empty a sachet/stick of KING COFFEE 3IN1 into a cup.
- Add 75 ml of hot water (80oC – 100oC).
- Stir well and ready to serve.
- Use 2 sticks when serve with ice.
***Our Brand Story: The key element to King Coffee's success is the product quality. Each coffee bean is the crystallized essence from the sun and the earth, carefully and meticulously chosen from famous coffee material production areas such as Ethiopia, Brazil, Colombia, and Guatemala and especially Vietnam. In our country, Robusta comes from Buon Ma Thuot - Vietnam’s coffee capital; while Arabica comes from Cau Dat (Lam Dong). The best material in combined with King Coffee’s oriental secretly-handed-down recipe makes King Coffee brand - the perfect Coffee King of Vietnam - possible.