- STRONG BOLD AROMA & TASTE: KING COFFEE Ground Coffee Gourmet Blend is the perfect combination of 4 kinds of coffee beans: Arabica, Robusta, Excelsa & Catimor with a strong aroma & bold taste to uncover your hidden power.
- BREW YOUR BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee for your household, starting with finding your favorite roast, blend, or flavor. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single-origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning cup
- Note: the coffee must drip slowly in order to capture the pure coffee essence.
- OUR PRODUCT VALUE: King Coffee is the result of more than two decades of experience, through countless hardships and challenges. Our Coffee satisfies 4 criteria: (1) high quality, (2) appreciating local coffee’s distinctive features, (3) suitable for multiple-preparation methods and (4) transparently procuring from renowned raw coffee material areas.
- KING COFFEE GOURMET BLEND are selected from the high quality coffee beans of the highland region on basalt soil over 160 million years and the world’s famous coffee regions that are combined together with the mysterious recipe of the East.
Product Origin: Vietnam
Product Packing: 1.1lbs (500g)
Product Main Ingredients: Arabica, Robusta, Excelsa, Catimo
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Do not store coffee in the refrigerator or freezer; the humidity can cause moisture to infiltrate the packaging.
- Avoid warm spots: the oven or in cabinets that get hot from exposure to sunlight or cooking equipment.
- Keep your coffee on a counter if it's in an opaque, airtight container out of direct sunlight and away from any heat source.
- Put 3 tablespoons (about 25g) of Gourmet Blend Coffee into the filter. Gently shake and lock the coffee press inside
- Pour 25 ml boiling water (96oC-100oC) into the filter. Wait until the coffee has fully absorbed water. Add 50 ml of boiling water more into the filter.
- Place the cap. Wait for 5 to 7 minutes for the coffee to drip through the grinds. You may add sugar or condensed milk to taste.
***Our Brand Story:
The key element to King Coffee's success is the product quality. Each coffee bean is the crystallized essence from the sun and the earth, carefully and meticulously chosen from famous coffee material production areas such as Ethiopia, Brazil, Colombia, and Guatemala and especially Vietnam. In our country, Robusta comes from Buon Ma Thuot - Vietnam’s coffee capital; while Arabica comes from Cau Dat (Lam Dong). The best material in combined with King Coffee’s oriental secretly-handed-down recipe makes King Coffee brand - the perfect Coffee King of Vietnam - possible.