VIETNAMESE COFFEE FILTER
This Vietnamese Coffee Filter is made in Vietnam with High-Quality material
Slight & easy to use with the gravity insert: Enjoy with traditional ground coffee
This good quality Vietnamese coffee filter comes with a Lifetime warranty and is dishwasher safe.
Slow dripper brews a perfect hot or iced coffee (cafe sua da) with this Vietnamese Coffee Filter
The coffee filter is one of those tools that are simple to use. Put the coffee powder in 1/3 full of the filter. Next, pour boiling water into the coffee surface and let it sit for about 10 minutes for the coffee to absorb the water and bloom evenly.
The Vietnamese coffee filter appeared in Vietnam in the 19th century. At the same time, coffee trees were introduced to our country by the French. Over time, from a simple coffee extraction tool, the filter has become a symbol in the culture of enjoying coffee in Vietnam. The image of a coffee cup with a filter placed on it not only travels around the nation but also follows Vietnamese people to many countries from walks of life.
About the birth of the Vietnamese coffee filter, there is a theory that the oldest coffee filter was born in the 70s of the 17th century in South India. This filter is a Madras Coffee Filter that has many similarities with Vietnamese coffee filters at present.
Structure of Vietnamese coffee filter
Vietnamese coffee filters comprise parts: filter, cap, bottom filter, and lid. Coffee filters are made from many materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, porcelain, and plastic. A good filter has the following elements:
- The number of holes in the filter and the bottom filter should be equal and dispersed.
- The size of the filter holes must be compatible with the size of the coffee beans after grinding.
- The filter can extract about 55-60 drops of coffee per minute.
- The lid must be tight to keep the heat.
- The hole in the lid is evenly distributed, has a thicker density than the hole in the body, and the bottom filter allows water to penetrate the coffee better.
Type: Coffee Filter Maker
Coffee Extract: 10-15g
Coffee Choice: Medium to Deep Roast Coffee
Grinding: Medium to Fine
Water Temperature: 95℃
Features: Durable, Vietnam Style, Easy to Clean